- Matplotlib 3.0 Cookbook: Over 150 recipes to create highly detailed interactive visualizations using Python: "Build attractive, insightful, and powerful visualizations to gain quality insights from your data "
- Matplotlib for Python Developers: Effective techniques for data visualization with Python: "Leverage the power of Matplotlib to visualize and understand your data more effectively "
- Numerical Python : Scientific Computing and Data Science Applications with Numpy, SciPy and Matplotlib: " demonstrates how to numerically compute solutions and mathematically model applications in big data, cloud computing, financial engineering, business management and more."
- Python Data Analytics: With Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib: "Explore the latest Python tools and techniques to help you tackle the world of data acquisition and analysis. "
- Matplotlib 2.x By Example: Multidimensional charts, graphs, and plots in Python: "Unlock deeper insights into visualization in form of 2D and 3D graphs using Matplotlib 2.x "
- Interactive Applications Using Matplotlib: "Don't just see your data, experience it!"
- Mastering matplotlib: "A practical guide that takes you beyond the basics of matplotlib and gives solutions to plot complex data "
- Python and Matplotlib Essentials for Scientists and Engineers: "This book provides an introduction to the core features of the Python programming language and Matplotlib plotting routings for scientists and engineers"
- matplotlib Plotting Cookbook: "Learn how to create professional scientific plots using matplotlib, with more than 60 recipes that cover common use cases"
- Matplotlib for Python Developers: "This is a practical, hands-on book, with a lot of code and images."